Wednesday 10 December 2014

Institution

Chapter Twenty - Eight:

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."

Institution

I would choose 'Cloud Eight' when making my film, the are experts in the thriller genre and they would represent 'Evangeline' in the correct way. 

The company haven't released many films but the ones they have, have been successful and advertised well.

The film 'Trance' is similar to Evangeline as it builds suspense well and use artistic shots and create a interesting atmosphere.


Both the films have been quite high budget but I think 'Evangeline' can achieve a high budget look with out the big budget.


My film would be shown at art houses and film festivals. It may go to the cinema if received well by critics but it not having a large budget may eliminate this opportunity. I don't think big stars are a necessity for this film.

Cloud Eight - IMDb

Cloud Eight so far have targeted an older generation audience with the idea of their films having strong real life stories. They almost have a documentary feel to them.  My plot is targeted towards males and females in their 20s to their 40s. I think this company produces films directed at this audience.




No comments:

Post a Comment