Tuesday 3 March 2015

Art Of The Title

Chapter Forty-Seven


I've researched a web page called ArtOfTheTitle.Com I has influenced ideas for my opening sequence 'Evangeline' and has taught me a little bit more about title sequences. 



I have decided for Evangeline to have title sequences throughout the whole sequence, this should be effective because throughout my opening sequence there are spaces and 'blind spots' on the screen where the keyhole is seen. I would like to fill these spaces with titles.

The first title will be the main investor followed by the production company, directors, actors...etc.

Souns is important as well in post production. I used pre-recorded sounds already installed into the Hurtwood RAID. The only extra sound I added was the door handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment