Monday 6 October 2014

Sony NX5

Chapter Four: 

“People spot a big black lens, and they worry about what they're doing, or how their hair looks. Nobody see the person holding the camera.” 

 Working With The SonyNX5


Focusing The Sony NX5

I work with the Sony NX5 because it is a good standard camera for what I want to do. For my Preliminary Task I will use this camera.

I prefer to use a tripod when filming unless I mean to create a hand-held effect. To focus the camera it's important to zoom in on the subject and focus manually, this stops any blurring at the wrong time. It is important to make sure the white balance is correct when filming or the recording will not be the right colour and either have blue or orange tints to them. 

The 180 degree rule is critical during a shoot. If the camera films past the 180 degree line the shot will be reversed and won't look right. Remember where the camera starts and don't go past 180 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment