Thursday 10 December 2015

The Editing Process

Today I finished off the editing process, I spent several hours in the suit last night and this morning. I have finished and cleaned up the video, the narrative was added on top and I cut it so each shot was in order and made sense. The card game gets really tense and meets the original objective to have a strong narrative within the video.


The process was very long and took a few weeks, especially as we were late on filming. It was also a hard song to edit because it is made up of lots of shorts shots and it needed a lot of cutting on the strong beat of the track.

I used Premiere Pro and finally finished it. I am used to working with Final Cut Pro so this was a newer experience. I am very happy it is finished and should be uploaded on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment