Tuesday 27 January 2015

Location Confirmation

Chapter Thirty-Eight:


Location Confirmation

Today I found out the date for shooting my thriller has been moved to this friday so,
Friday 30th January
Which moves our date forward and leaves us less time to prepare, I have sent an email to the bathroom owner to confirm our shooting there and should hear back later today. I have received permission to use the Audi to film the car scene and driver and I am still awaiting permission to use a public wardrobe for costume. 

To film the one underwater scene we will need to find a go pro with waterproof housing and get permission to use it. I have someone in mind and will send an email requesting the use of it.
The keyhole has been made and is ready to use so shooting those scenes will be easy and are complete.
All our actors are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment